Just follow the simple steps below to get it working on your browser.
7.x, and 8.x:
- Click the gear icon/Tools menu to the right of the Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu.
- Next, select the Security tab at the top of the dialog box.
- Then, select the earth (Internet) icon.
- Then select the Custom Level button under the Security
level for this zone section.
- Locate the Scripting section within the list.
- Under Active Scripting, select Enable, then hit
- Answer yes to the following conformation box.
- Hit OK to close the Internet Options window.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
If you need additional technical support, please contact your desktop