Submit Purchase Order invoices electronically to the Accounts Payable Office.
Complete the following fields:
- This submission process can be utilized for credit memos.
- Maximum file size for upload is 10 MB.
- Accepted file types for upload are PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG and JPEG.
- One invoice file per submission. A file may include multiple pages associated with
the invoice. Multiple pages should be included in one file.
- The document must be an invoice, NOT a quote, order acknowledgement, sales
receipt, statement, or packing list.
- Invoice must meet the following requirements
- A valid SJSU Purchase Order Number is required on the invoice.
- The invoice must bill San José State University.
- “Remit to” address is clearly identified.
- Detailed and itemized description of the products and/or services provided.
- Sales tax, as applicable.
- Except for common carriers (e.g., UPS or FedEX), freight charges of $200 or more
must be supported with a freight bill. Include the freight bill in the same upload
- Do not mail paper invoice if e-Invoice is submitted.
If you have any questions, please contact the Accounts Payable Office.